Alabama Sexual Harassment Lawyer
Norris Injury Lawyers
At Norris Injury Lawyers, we are committed to fighting for a fair working environment for all employees and will aggressively represent those who have suffered because of sexual harassment in the workplace.
When employers, coworkers, or supervisors make unwelcome advances, withhold opportunities and benefits, terminate employment, or create an uncomfortable or hostile work environment for other employees, our Alabama sexual harassment lawyers are there to hold them accountable for their behavior.
Get real representation and experience when you need it most—call Norris Injury Lawyers today. Our Alabama sexual harassment lawyers will investigate your claim with discretion and work diligently to win the money you deserve.
Victims of sexual harassment recovered $49.9 million in 2007, not including money won through litigation.
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission defines sexual harassment as any “unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature,” that affects a person’s employment, work performance, or creates a hostile environment.
Listed below are a few examples of Alabama sexual harassment from the Fair Employment and Housing Commission:
- physical conduct: touching, assault, impeding or blocking movements
- visual conduct: leering, making sexual gestures, displaying of suggestive objects, pictures, cartoons, or posters
- verbal conduct: making or using derogatory comments, epithets, slurs, and jokes
- verbal sexual advances or propositions
- verbal abuse of a sexual nature, graphic verbal commentaries about an individual's body, sexually degrading words used to describe an individual, suggestive or obscene letters, notes, or invitations
- unwanted sexual advances
- offering employment benefits in exchange for sexual favors
- making or threatening reprimands after a negative response to sexual advances
Don’t Settle—Get Real Results
If you have been the victim of sexual harassment, stand up for your rights—get Norris now. Our Alabama sexual harassment lawyers will defend your rights and get the compensation you deserve. We work with discretion and compassion to get the compensation you deserve.
When you’ve been harassed at work, get real results—the Alabama sexual harassment attorneys at Norris Injury Lawyers will get you the best possible results for your claim. Call us today at (888) 317-2852 or fill out a free online consultation form and speak with an injury lawyer who knows how to win.
With our main office in Birmingham, Norris Injury Lawyers easily serves those in need throughout Alabama, including the cities of Anniston, Gadsden, Huntsville, Mobile, Montgomery, and Tuscaloosa. Get real. Get tough. Get Norris.