Abestos Cancer Victims Receive Millions in Compensation
April 5th, 2016|
The health risks associated with asbestos have been well established over the last couple decades. The fibers, when inhaled, can cause a variety of lung diseases, including several different types of lung cancer.
Asbestos is still found in a number of home and commercial products including:
- Brake pads and shoes
- Bricks, concrete, and drywall joint compounds
- Flooring, insulation, and roofing
- Hundreds of other commercial and consumer products
Because asbestos is still so prominent in commercial products, workers in many industries are especially at risk, including:
- Automotive maintenance and parts manufacturing
- Construction and demolition workers
- Naval vessel workers and military veterans
- Plumbers, roofers, and tile installers
- Sheet metal workers
- Shipyard workers
- Textile and paper mill workers
Thousands of people have received compensation for health complications caused by asbestos through payment trusts set up to take care of cancer victims. At Norris Injury Lawyers, we have years of experience working on behalf of asbestos cancer victims. We can help you determine whether you are eligible for compensation and work to secure it for you.
Contact us today for a free consultation. We’ll begin investigating your claim immediately. Money has been set aside for cancer victims just like you, and we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you get it.