Alabama Sexual Harassment Lawyers
At Norris Injury Lawyers, we are committed to fighting for a fair working environment for all employees. Our legal team will aggressively represent those who have suffered because of sexual harassment in the workplace.
When employers, coworkers, or supervisors make unwelcome advances, withhold opportunities and benefits, terminate employment, or create an uncomfortable or hostile work environment for other employees, our Alabama sexual harassment lawyers are there to hold them accountable for their behavior.
Get real representation and experience when you need it most—call Norris Injury Lawyers today. Our Alabama sexual harassment lawyers will investigate your claim with discretion and work diligently to win the money you deserve. In addition, our No Fee Guarantee® means you won’t pay for our services unless we win your case.
Get the Facts on Sexual Harassment Claims
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission defines sexual harassment as any “unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature,” that affects a person’s employment, work performance, or creates a hostile environment.
Listed below are a few examples of sexual harassment from the Fair Employment and Housing Commission:
- Physical conduct: touching, assault, impeding or blocking movements
- Visual conduct: leering, making sexual gestures, displaying of suggestive objects, pictures, cartoons, or posters
- Verbal conduct: making or using derogatory comments, epithets, slurs, and jokes
- Verbal sexual advances or propositions
- Verbal abuse of a sexual nature, graphic verbal commentaries about an individual’s body, sexually degrading words used to describe an individual, suggestive or obscene letters, notes, or invitations
- Unwanted sexual advances
- Offering employment benefits in exchange for sexual favors
- Making or threatening reprimands after a negative response to sexual advances
Get Real Results for Your Sexual Harassment Claim
If you have been the victim of sexual harassment, stand up for your rights by getting an experienced and dedicated law firm on your side. Our Alabama sexual harassment lawyers will defend your rights and do everything in their power to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Sexual harassment claims require a law firm that understands the sensitive nature of such issues while also fighting hard to get victims the results they need. Contact Norris Injury Lawyers today by dialing (800) 477-7510 or by filling out a free online form.
Request a Free Initial Consultation
All fields required.