Born in Norfolk, Virginia, David Norris graduated magna cum laude with an Associate of Science degree in business administration from J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College. He then moved to Provo, Utah, and earned his bachelor’s degree in English from Brigham Young University. After deciding to pursue a career in law, David received his Juris Doctor from The Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in Birmingham.
As co-owner of Norris Injury Lawyers, David is passionate about giving a voice to people who have been injured or harmed. Since 1987, he’s focused his legal practice in the areas of personal injury, mass tort, negligence, insurance law, and asbestos.
In his free time, David enjoys spending time with his wife, four children, and three grandchildren. He can also be found golfing, reading, traveling, and researching his family history. David is an active member of his church. He served as a missionary in Japan for two years and currently serves as a lay minister.
- A.S., Business Administration, magna cum laude, J.Sargeant Reynolds Community College, 1978
- Accounting Tutor
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- B.A., English, Brigham Young University, 1982
- J.D., The Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, 1987
- Newsletter Editor
- Alabama State Bar, 1987
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Executive Committee
- American Association for Justice
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Scholarship Committee
- Technology Committee
- Boy Scouts of America
- Committee Member
- Eagle Scout
- Former National Jamboree Scoutmaster
- Merit Badge Counselor