Born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Stephen C. Norris became interested in the law after watching his father and uncle protect the rights of injury victims. He earned his undergraduate degree in German from The University of Alabama before going on to receive his Juris Doctor from The University of Alabama School of Law in 2008.
Now, as President of Norris Injury Lawyers, Stephen’s use of cutting-edge technology throughout the legal process helps ensure our firm continues to provide injured Alabamians with the top-notch legal service they deserve.
Fluent in both German and Finnish, Stephen served with a church mission in Finland for two years. Stephen has also earned the prestigious Eagle Scout rank from the Boy Scouts of America. Outside of the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife and their seven children, dirt biking, water skiing, and working on cars.
- B.A., German, cum laude, University of Alabama, 2005
- Mercedes-Benz Scholarship
- German National Honor Society
- J.D., University of Alabama School of Law, 2008
- Clerkship with RE/MAX International
- Alabama State Bar, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama, 2008
- Alabama Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Trial Skills College
- Birmingham Bar Association