Gardendale is known for being friendly and peaceful, but accidents happen here every day. Few things are as upsetting as being seriously injured in an accident due to the reckless or negligent actions of someone else.
Norris Injury Lawyers has over 40 years of experience in successfully handling personal injury and wrongful death cases. Our legal team is committed to helping people throughout Alabama get through some of the most difficult times in their lives.
With genuine compassion for the people we serve, our attorneys believe that client satisfaction is the best measure of success. We will take the time to fully understand your situation and the full extent of the losses you have suffered, and then we work with you to develop a plan to resolve your case and help you move forward with your life.
Get the legal advice you need now from an experienced Gardendale, AL, personal injury lawyer. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We offer all our clients our No Fee Guarantee. Call us 24/7 at 800-477-7510 or start a live chat with a representative.
Gardendale, Alabama Personal Injury Cases We Handle
The attorneys at our law firm have experience in handling a wide variety of personal injury and wrongful death cases. Regardless of how complex or difficult your accident case may seem, our legal team is here to help.
The following are some of the numerous Gardendale, AL, personal injury cases we handle:
- Car accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Fire injury
- Workers’ compensation
- Sexual harassment
- Nursing home abuse
- Truck accidents
- Drug injury and defective consumer products
- Dog bites
- Pedestrian accidents
- Wrongful death
Why Choose Our Gardendale, AL Law Firm to Represent You?
At Norris Injury Lawyers, we know that you have many different law firms that you could choose to represent you in Gardendale and in the Birmingham area. However, the following are some of our goals and values that set us apart from the rest:
- Experience: With over 40 years of experience, our lawyers are tough negotiators and seasoned litigators. We know what it takes to prepare a successful personal injury case and how to win maximum compensation for our valued clients.
- Compassion: Our clients aren’t just another number to us; we will always treat you with understanding and care. Our goal is to support you and help you navigate legal issues when you need us.
- Convenience: We understand that if you have been seriously injured in an accident, you may not be able to travel to our law office for a consultation. Our lawyers are happy to meet you at a time and location that is convenient for you.
- Communication: Our personal injury attorneys believe that transparency and regular communication with all our clients is important. You will have direct contact with the lawyer who is representing you, and you will receive updates on your case throughout the entire process.
- Results: Our proven track record of successful cases and satisfied clients speak for themselves. We have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients, and we want to do the same for you.
Getting Compensation For Your Gardendale, AL Injury
If you’re considering consulting an attorney, you’re likely wondering how much your personal injury case is worth. The amount you are eligible to recover depends on a number of different factors, such as who was liable for the accident and the extent of your injuries.
The knowledgeable personal injury lawyers at our law firm will take time to fully understand and document your losses before pursuing damages on your behalf. We take into account your total losses, not just your initial expenses. Our attorneys want to ensure that you and your family are not left with unexpected expenses down the line.
Depending on your unique and individual circumstance, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Medical expenses: This could include anything related to your accident-related injuries such as ambulance rides, hospital visits, diagnostic testing, rehabilitation therapy, and medications.
- Lost income: If your injuries force you to take time off of work to recover, our lawyers can pursue compensation for your lost income.
- Reduced earning potential: If your injuries prevent you from returning to work or force you to take a lower-paying job, you can recover payment for those lost wages.
- Pain and suffering: After being injured in a severe accident, some of your losses may not be monetary. Damages for pain and suffering are designed to compensate for the emotional and physical pain that a victim faces due to his or her injuries.
- Wrongful death: Our law firm understands that there is no amount of money that can possibly compensate for the loss of a person that you love. However, wrongful death damages are intended to compensate for the economic losses that families are left with as a result of their loved one’s untimely death.
Our Gardendale, AL Personal Injury Lawyers Are Here to Help
A common tactic that negligent parties and their insurers use is to try to pin as much of the blame on you – the victim – as they can. If they are successful, it is likely to reduce the amount of money that they must payout.
When you have an experienced Gardendale personal injury attorney on your side, though, you can have the peace of mind that comes from knowing you aren’t being taken advantage of in any way. Your attorney will fight to get you the full amount of compensation you deserve.
At Norris Injury Lawyers, we firmly believe that everyone is entitled to high-quality legal representation from an experienced attorney. We thus represent all of our clients on a contingency fee basis. This means our fee depends on whether we recover a settlement or award for you. If we don’t obtain any money for you, then you aren’t charged anything. This is our No Fee Guarantee®.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to someone else’s negligence, contact Norris Injury Lawyers as soon as possible so that we can get started working on your case. We offer all potential clients a free case consultation. Call us 24/7 at 800-477-7510 or fill out the contact form to schedule an appointment.