At Norris Injury Lawyers serving Leeds, AL, we know the toll that a serious accident can take on you and your family. It can affect you physically, emotionally, and financially. Medical bills and other losses may quickly begin to add up, especially if you’re unable to return to work.
In the immediate aftermath of an accident, it can be difficult to know what to do and who to trust. You want justice and you shouldn’t have to pay the price for somebody else’s negligence. Fortunately, Alabama state law allows victims recourse if they have been injured due to negligence.
The attorneys at Norris Injury Lawyers have centered their legal careers around helping personal injury victims receive justice. We understand the frustration and stress you must be feeling, and our legal team is standing by to help. Call us 24/7 or start a live chat to schedule a free case consultation. Our lawyers offer all clients our No Fee Guarantee®.
Types of Leeds, Alabama Personal Injury Cases Our Law Firm Handles
In order for your personal injury case to be successful, your lawyer must be able to prove that your injuries were directly caused by someone else’s negligence. Norris personal injury attorneys have extensive experience handling a variety of different cases. We have helped our clients in Leeds and throughout Alabama recover millions of dollars in damages.
The following are some of the personal injury cases we have experience in handling:
- Auto accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Social Security Disability
- Fire injury
- Legal malpractice
- Pedestrian accidents
- Veterans benefits
- Sexual harassment
- Asbestos lung cancer
- Environmental injury
- Nursing home abuse
- Wrongful death
Benefits of Hiring a Leeds, AL Personal Injury Lawyer
As a law firm of personal injury attorneys, Norris Injury Lawyers has the primary focus to provide legal representation to individuals who have been seriously injured in an accident. The branch of law that personal injury lawyers work under is called “tort law,” which enables people to recover compensation as victims of deliberate or unintentional acts of harm.
If you have been injured in an accident caused by someone else’s reckless or negligent actions, you aren’t required to consult with a personal injury attorney – but there are many benefits to doing so.
The following are some of the actions that your Leeds personal injury lawyer can take and how these may benefit your case:
- Investigate your claim: After taking on your case, your attorney will thoroughly investigate the cause of your accident and identify all potentially liable parties.
- Gather evidence: Your legal team will gather evidence and ensure that they build a solid case for you. This could involve speaking to witnesses, photographing the accident scene, procuring video footage of the accident, and requesting police reports.
- Send a demand letter: After thoroughly investigating your case, your lawyer will likely send a letter to the insurance company stating the facts of the accident, the damage caused, and request a specific payout amount to compensate for losses.
- Negotiate with the insurance company: Immediately following the accident, the insurance company of the negligent party will likely call and offer you a quick, low settlement. Your case could be worth much more, but how can you get it? Personal injury attorneys are skilled negotiators; it’s part of what they do for a living, so they know how to ensure you recover maximum compensation.
- Ensure you receive proper medical attention: The legal team at our law firm is familiar with the hospitals and doctors in Leeds, Birmingham, and the surrounding area. We can use our knowledge and resources to ensure that you receive the right medical care along with maximum compensation to make covering the bills possible.
- Help you make sound decisions: In the aftermath of a serious accident, you may be overwhelmed and unsure of what steps to take and who to trust. Your lawyer can offer legal advice and help you make solid decisions to help you and your family move forward after the accident.
- Represent you at trial: If the insurance company refuses to offer a fair settlement, then your case may need to be taken to trial. The lawyers at our law firm are experienced litigators, prepared to take your case to court if that is what is needed to get you the compensation you deserve.
Recovering Damages After Your Leeds, Alabama Accident
A personal injury lawyer knows how to accurately calculate what a personal injury victim’s claim is truly worth. He or she can help clients recover compensatory damages for losses that may be either economic or non-economic. The aggressive yet compassionate personal injury attorneys at Norris Injury Law don’t back down until we’ve recovered a just and fair settlement for our clients.
Examples of damages that you may be entitled to include:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages and/or loss of future earning potential
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment
- Wrongful death
Let Our Leeds, AL Personal Injury Lawyers Fight For You
When you are coping with an injury, whether long-term or short-term, it’s essential that you’re able to focus on your recovery. You shouldn’t have to deal with fighting with insurance companies, filing paperwork, or building your own legal case. When you have an experienced legal team on your side, you can have peace of mind from knowing that you’ll receive maximum compensation.
The Leeds personal injury attorneys at Norris Injury Lawyers have been proudly serving the residents of Alabama for over 40 years. We have your best interests in mind, and we want to work with you to ensure you receive justice. Additionally, our law firm does not believe that the cost of an attorney should prevent anyone from taking action. We charge no out-of-pocket expenses, and you won’t pay a fee unless we recover compensation for you.
When you choose Norris Injury Lawyers, you can have confidence that a skilled legal representative will be by your side through every step of the legal process. Schedule your free case evaluation today by calling us at 800-477-7510 or filling out the online form.